Wednesday, June 25, 2014

21 Day Fix - cracking the code






I've seen numerous posts and reviews of Beachbody's new product, 21 Day Fix. The plan consists of color-coded containers (used for determining portion size), workout videos, and plan booklet. I thought the plan sounds simple enough with portion control and macro planning for meals and at least 30 minutes of daily exercise. If you want to read more about their plan, you can check it out here.  I figured I can surely do this on my own without paying $60+ for small tupperware and some workout DVDs. I found cheat sheets on Pinterest for the containers showing the portion size for each container,




 lists of foods allowed,


and container allowances per estimated calorie range.



This chart only shows the category I need, there are multiple other categories with higher daily calorie allowances.

I've heard that the videos that come with the plan are great, but I have others at home I can use. 
I'm already meal planning and excited to get back to exercising regularly. Looks like I need to go grocery shopping....


No comments:

Post a Comment