Friday, October 10, 2014

Birchbox October 2014 Revealed

Birchbox October 2014


I'm pretty stoked about this month's Birchbox!

I'll receive samples of the following:

  • BeautyBlender sponge - I've seen some awesome reviews on this product, hopefully it's worth the hype
  • ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick (in shade Kitty) - This was my month's choice - love neutral lipsticks!
  • Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy lotion - This comes in four different scents, I'm not sure which one I'll receive until I get my box in a few days, but it's hard to have too much lotion
  • Dr. Brant Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner - Eh, another face cleaner. Not super stoked about this one, but it does have some good reviews
  • SAGE + fasten fragrance - This also comes in four different scents. I always like to try new fragrances


Birchbox is $10 a month for a box of samples picked for you based on a questionnaire. They have also started letting folks choose one item from a set group of samples each month. My choice this month was the lipstick (yay!)

If you'd like to sign up for Birchbox, you may do so here



No comments:

Post a Comment