Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ipsy October 2014 Revealed

Ipsy October 2014 Revealed!




This month's theme is Beauty Candy..


Everyone will receive the same cute bag.

I will receive:
  • Patagonia Body Butter by Ayres - can't go wrong with body butter as you enter cold weather season. [full-size is $28]
  • Brightening Cleanser by Indie Lee - not super excited about this one, but we'll see [full-size is $32]
  • Nicole by OPI in either Feeling Very Cherry (dark red) or On a Gilt Trip (gold) - bring it on, love me some nail polish! [I believe this one is full-size worth $6.99]
  • Noyah lipstick in Deeply in Mauve - I just hope this color looks as great in person as it does online [full-size is $18]
  • Tattooed waterproof eyeliner by Skone Cosmetics - I've never been a big fan of liquid liner on myself (mostly because I don't know how to use it properly and I end up looking like a raccoon) [this one may be full-size worth $15]
All in all, I'm pretty happy with my glam bag this month.


For only $10 a month you get a great selection of sample and full-size items to try.


If you'd like to sign up for your own Ipsy bag, get on the waitlist now and sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment